Based in Rennes, France
MacGuffin is a first person adventure and comedy game about stealing a mysterious object, called the MacGuffin. It takes place in an alternative present. You are a thief who's sent to take that object from a Nuclear Power Plant about to explode. You receive instructions on a smartphone.
« Good. Your plane tickets are ready. I already made a bank transfer of 1 000 000 on your account. We'll get in touch when you're inside the nuclear plant. You must understand that not getting the MacGuffin is not an option. » Richard N.
- Ultra intense adventure.
- Extraordinary conversations with Richard.
- Explore the Japanese Nuclear plant and more.
- Free fact generator on your phone.
- Music right from another space and time.
- Find the truth and steal the MacGuffin.
Release Trailer YouTube
Environment Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for MacGuffin. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Stunfest 2nd Jury Award." The second place was awarded to MacGuffin in all the 35 games selected at Stunfest 2015.
- " The MacGuffin must be recovered at any cost."
- Laura Koltz, Indie Game Magazine
- "A lot of potential."
- Lena LeRay, IndieGames Trailer Roundup!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
first apparition youtube.com.
Pitch My Game page
About Concrete Games
We are a game studio and we make games.
More information on Concrete Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Music, Sound Design